Wednesday, January 25, 2012

1975 Minolta SRT 202

1975 Minolta SRT 202 Tube. Duration : 6.87 Mins.


I have this camera listed on ebay here tinyurl.com This is a vintage 1975 Minolta SRT 202 originally owned by my Parents bought new in 1975. I used it going through my teen years when I got into photography for a short period of time. The camera takes just as good of pictures as the new ones it just uses film and has manual lenses. For the age its in excellent shape but is sold as is of course. It comes with these accessories * tripod (not in best shape but works great) * 3 lenses: 1. Minolta MC ROKKOR PF 1 : 1.7 f= 55mm 2. MC Minolta Celtic 1 : 2.8 f = 28 mm 3. Vivitar Tele-zoom 75-260mm 1 : 4.5 * 2 HOYA Photographic Filters that fit on the Minolta MC ROKKOR PF 1 : 1.7 f= 55mm one is a pink shade the other is a light blue. * Nice professional style flash that fits on camera or you can use off the camera with handle. It attaches to top of camera to work alongside it while pushing the picture taking button. It has an extra flash piece. * Original Cleaning Kit * 17 inch shutter cable release *Still has original strap that came with camera which is practically new bc it was not used they bought a larger more comfortable strap. * All original manuals and extra straps etc. I may add to the list bc this camera is truly loaded. I have many more photos which I'm working on putting up on a picture site, but in the meantime I made a youtube video on some of the functions of the camera here Update I just put some more pictures on flickr here www.flickr.com

Tags: Minolta srt 202, minolta, vintage minolta, minolta srt 101, minolta srt, minolta srt 303, photography, old cameras

No comments:

Post a Comment